Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Busy Week

Well... orders are packed and out the door... and my pinkie finger has a blister from cutting so many meters of ProFusion over the past few days. 
I've got a lovely piece of silk gauze beckoning, and a tentative project in mind. 

My goal is to learn how to load pictures to this blog without the assistance of my "technical assistant" (read husband here), so hopefully I can post some work in the future.

Looking forward to seeing our newly-married daughter and her husband this weekend... just back from their honeymoon in Greece.  I had made a little light-weight nuno wrap to go over my dress at the wedding, but even after going inside after the outdoor ceremony, it was still too warm to show it off!  Nothing like Texas heat to make you want to wear wool!

Time for a glass of wine, a steak on the barbie and a relaxing evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment